Working for Personal Injury Victims
Attorney Gary Martin Hays, our firm’s founder, used to defend insurance companies inpersonal injury, workers’ compensation and wrongful death claims. Now he helps people like you — people who have been severely injured and need to recover for their losses. He didn’t want to spend his career preventing personal injury victims from getting the financial compensation they are entitled by law to receive.
Having decided to commit his life to helping personal injury victims, in 1993, Gary Martin Hays founded the Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, P.C. Attorney Hays was able to use his knowledge of how insurance companies work to assist people filing claims. The firm includes several other attorneys who used to work for insurance companies but now focus exclusively in personal injury law practice areas.
Since the founding of the firm, we have helped more than 40,000 families obtain the justice they deserve. We know that a wreck or injury can turn your life upside-down and are committed to helping our clients put their lives back together. Please contact us if you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence. The consultation is free and confidential.
Gary has been seen on countless television stations, including Fox & Friends, CNN Headline News, ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX affiliates as well as being featured on the Bio Channel. He has appeared on over 110 radio stations, including the Georgia News Network, discussing legal topics and providing safety tips to families. He hosts “The Georgia Legal Update” on WSB and has been quoted in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, and featured on over 250 online sites including Morningstar.com, CBS News’s MoneyWatch.com, the Boston Globe, The Miami Herald, The New York Daily News, and The Miami Herald.
A Compassionate Law Firm
We have two requirements: The staff and attorneys must be good at what they do, and they must care about people. When you visit our office, you will be treated with respect and courtesy, from the receptionist who greets you to our top personal injury attorneys who will fight for you. Our lawyers take an aggressive stand for our clients. We believe we are improving the quality of life for all citizens in Georgia. We advocate for consumers. When you visit one of our offices in Atlanta, College Park, Duluth or Lithonia, you will be treated with respect and courtesy, from the receptionist who greets you to our top personal injury attorneys who will fight for you.
Giving to the Community
Part of our firm’s mission is to give back to the community. That’s a lesson Gary Martin Hays’s father, a Methodist minister, taught him from an early age. Some of the unique ways in which Gary has impacted the people of Georgia:
· Founded Keep Georgia Safe in 2008, a non-profit whose mission is to provide safety education and crime prevention training in Georgia. This organization has trained over 80 state and local law enforcement officers on how to respond in the event a child is abducted.
· Gary is certified in Child Abduction Response techniques by Fox Valley Technical College and the FBI.
· His firm has given away over 1,000 bicycle helmets to promote safety.
· He has awarded 15 college scholarships to deserving students.
· Gary has donated multiple vehicles to families in need and non-profit organizations, including handicap accessible vehicles to families with special needs.
· Gary has pedaled an adult-sized big wheel over 500 miles to raise money and awareness for various charities.
· Gary has also successfully helped 65 students realize their dreams of becoming best-selling authors.